Aya Gold & Silver Inc (TSX:AYA)


Aya Gold & Silver Inc (TSX: AYA) is engaged in the exploration and development of gold, silver, zinc deposits.

The company’s portfolio of assets consists of Boumadine polymetallic deposit, Azegour and Amizmiz properties.

Aya Gold & Silver wholly owns the Amizmiz and Azegour properties, whereas it has 85 per cent stake in the Boumadine polymetallic deposit, located in Eastern Morocco. The remaining 15 per cent is owned by ONHYM as per the joint venture agreement.

As of 2021, the exploration company has primary mining operations at the Zgounder Silver Mine. The mine is a joint venture partnership between The Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mine of the Kingdom of Morocco (ONHYM) and one of its subsidiaries.

The company claims that the Amizmiz and Azegour have demonstrated occurrences of gold, tungsten, copper, and molybdenum. However, its flagship assets in the underground Zgounder Silver Mine, located 260 kilometers to the east of Agadir in Morocco.

The company also focuses on developing its Boumadine polymetallic project. Its Zgounder and Managem’s Imiter Mine are hosted along the prolific Anti-Alas belt where the company operates multiple exploration properties.

The mining firm claims to leverage its first mover advantage in Morocco with a stable infrastructure. It further emphasizes that Morocco has excellent road infrastructure with thermal coal and hydroelectric energy and emerging solar energy capacity.

The company was initially called as Maya Gold & Silver Inc. Since 2008, the gold and silver produing company has acquired various properties and mining entities, including Metales de la Sierra S. de R.L. de C.V., Amizmiz gold property in Morocco, Azegour property from Ouiselat mines, etc.

In a previously announced agreement in March 2021, the firm acquired all shares of Algold Resources Ltd (TSXV: ALG). Following this, the stocks of Algold were delisted effective June 17, 2021. Furthermore, the company was rebranded as Aya Gold & Silver.

Broker Recommendation

Contact Information

company address 1320 Graham, suite 132 Ville Mont-Royal, QC H3P 3C8

company phone1 (514) 951-441

company email[email protected]

company websitehttps://ayagoldsilver.com

Similar Companies

Top TSX Listed Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK