- The business will be sold for £38 million in cash
- The transaction enables the group to focus on its core business of residential services
- The consideration represents a multiple of 6X LMH’s adjusted EBITDA
- The transaction will also materially reduce the company’s net debt
- On 29 November 2019, CWD shares were trading at GBX 5.40 at GMT 09:14 AM, up 0.74 points or 15.88% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.