- January 17, 2023 03:59 AM CET
India plans cheaper finance, easier rules for small retailers -sources
- January 16, 2023 12:20 PM CET | Reuters
By Sarita Chaganti Singh and Shivangi Acharya NEW DELHI, Jan 16 (Reuters) - The Indian government may offer low-cost credit to small retailers and ease some rules governing the sector, two officialsRead More...
U.S. Supreme Court to weigh key standard in whistleblower fraud cases
- January 13, 2023 11:51 PM CET | Reuters
By Brendan Pierson Jan 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to consider reviving two lawsuits accusing pharmacy operators of overbilling government health insurance programs forRead More...
German defence minister Lambrecht to step down -govt source
- January 13, 2023 10:55 PM CET | Reuters
(New throughout, adds Sueddeutsche Zeitung report, background) BERLIN, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Germany's defence minister Christine Lambrecht plans to resign, a government source said on Friday,Read More...
Exclusive-India alleges France's Pernod violated Delhi city rules to boost market share
- January 13, 2023 07:32 AM CET | Reuters
By Arpan Chaturvedi and Aditya Kalra NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pernod Ricard violated the liquor policy of India's capital city by financially supporting retailers who in exchange stocked more of theRead More...
Shareholders approve charter changes at European food company Fortenova
- January 12, 2023 04:54 PM CET | Reuters
(Updates with details.) AMSTERDAM, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Shareholders of food company Fortenova have approved proposals aimed at making it possible for the company to operate and make business decisionsRead More...
Esotiq & Henderson December Sales Revenue Up At About 24.5 Mln Zlotys
- January 11, 2023 07:18 AM CET | Reuters
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Esotiq & Henderson SA: * REPORTED ON TUESDAY ITS MONTHLY PRELIM RESULTS * DECEMBER SALES REVENUE AT ABOUT 24.5 MILLION ZLOTYS, UP BY ABOUT 12% Y/Y * ESTIMATED DECEMBER GROSS MARGINRead More...
Masimo Says ITC Judge Rules Apple Violated U.S. Trade Laws By Infringing Masimo Pulse Oximeter Patent
- January 11, 2023 02:21 AM CET | Reuters
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Masimo Corp: * ITC JUDGE RULES APPLE VIOLATED U.S. TRADE LAWS BY INFRINGING MASIMO PULSE OXIMETER PATENT * MASIMO CORP - THE UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION (USITC)Read More...
LIVE MARKETS-As small business sentiment droops, consumers whip out the plastic
- January 10, 2023 05:46 PM CET | Reuters
* Main U.S. indexes now all around flat * Healthcare leads S&P sectors gainers; utilities weakest group * Euro STOXX 600 index down ~0.6% * Dollar, crude, bitcoin rise; gold ~flat * U.S. 10-YearRead More...
Solar Company Dec Sales Revenue At 12.1 Mln Zlotys
- January 10, 2023 02:13 PM CET | Reuters
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Solar Company SA: * DEC SALES REVENUE AT 12.1 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)Read More...