Source: © Micka | Megapixl.com
The NZX-listed investment company JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc (NZX:JPG) has announced the top ten companies in which it holds stake.
The list relates to the Company’s holding as noted on 31 January 2021-
- All companies are listed in the US.
- Tech titans, Microsoft, Alphabet, and Amazon comprise the top three holdings. Each holding falls just shy of 5.0% of the company’s total holdings.
- Non-household names occupy a couple places in the list. Analog Devices and NXP comprise 2.8% and 2.5% of total holdings, respectively.
- Both Analog Devices and NXP produce semiconductors for computing applications.
- Samsung Electronics, Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Adidas, and Eli Lilly fill out the company’s top ten list. Each company is held at a range between 2.2% and 2.9% of total holdings.
On 15 February, at the time of writing, JPG shares were trading at $7.770, with no change since the market opened this Tuesday morning.