- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been gaining popularity and have increased in demand since COVID-19 pandemic.
- Crossgate Capital makes investing in crypto assets easier by providing a simple and secure way to invest in cryptocurrencies.
- The Company's objective is to navigate the complex world of cryptocurrencies on investors' behalf with the objective of maximising returns while managing the risks of investment.
- Crossgate Capital selects the portfolio based on fundamentals driven by continual research and monitoring, utilising the specialist experience of its team.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, Chainlink are some of the cryptocurrencies that form the part of the Company's targeted portfolio.
Against a macro backdrop of never before seen levels of financial stimulus and low or negative interest rates, some investors consider that a scarce, digital form of money makes sense, especially in the current environment.
Crossgate Capital considers there is an early mover advantage by investing in Bitcoin and other crypto markets.
The Company was created to provide investors with a simple approach to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Crossgate Capital is an established and trusted NZ company that provides a known and secure way to invest in crypto assets. The Company's objective is to make investing simpler for investors and therefore become the preferred way to invest in this asset class.
Benefits of investing in cryptocurrencies via Crossgate Capital
As a specialist investor, Crossgate Capital undertakes research and monitoring of each asset, which is important in order to determine the overall asset weighting and therefore construct and maintain an appropriate portfolio.
Clive Jimmieson Of Crossgate Capital says-
Cryptocurrencies are an emerging asset class, with a specific set of challenges like understanding which crypto to invest in, keeping track of the market, storage, tax and monitoring the latest developments, according to Mr Jimmieson.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exposure
Crossgate Capital seeks to attract investor interest while managing the risks of investment and believes there is an early mover advantage due to the substantial growth prospects of cryptocurrencies that the Company invests in.
The portfolio of Crossgate Capital is constructed in a way that gives an investor exposure to the most popular and liquid currencies such as Bitcoin, which accounts for 50% of the weightings of the targeted portfolio followed by Ethereum, which accounts for 20% of the weightings in the portfolio.
The minimum investment is NZD 100. A one-off investment can be made, or an automatic payment could be set up, to enable an investor’s portfolio to be built over time.
Let's have a look at how Crossgate Capital buys Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- The Company aims to build a diverse portfolio while alleviating risk by investing in particular crypto assets, with a market capitalisation of at least NZD 500 million as at the date of purchase.
- Crossgate Capital makes an investment based on fundamentals driven by continuous research and monitoring.
- The Board engages specialist cryptocurrency experts to help them in making investment decisions, and frequently review the performance of each asset to ascertain its overall weighting.
Crossgate Capital Limited is the issuer of the products. The PDS for the offer is available and can be obtained at www.crossgatecapital.co.nz