- January 11, 2023 01:17 AM CET
- December 19, 2022 04:00 PM CET
Chinese dealers seek compensation over Stellantis Jeep failure
- December 14, 2022 11:14 AM CET | Reuters
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Chinese dealers that sell China-made Jeep cars are asking Stellantis for millions of dollars in compensation after the automaker stopped producing the brand in China, according toRead More...
Egypt's GB Auto Board Approves To Sell 7.5% Stake In MNT Investments B.V.
- November 20, 2022 09:01 AM CET | Reuters
Nov 20 (Reuters) - GB AUTO SAE: * BOARD APPROVES TO SELL 7.5% STAKE IN MNT INVESTMENTS B.V. Further company coverage:Read More...
Ford must bring more work in-house to preserve jobs - CEO
- November 15, 2022 08:18 PM CET | Reuters
By Joseph White DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chief Executive Jim Farley said on Tuesday the automaker will need to build more components for electric vehicles in its own factories so "everyoneRead More...