Full Metal Minerals Ltd. (TSXV:FMM)

Mining

Full Metal Minerals Ltd. is a junior mining company that operates in the metals and mining industry. Full Metals Minerals was incorporated in June 2003.

It is a public natural resource firm primarily listed on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange, with its common share trading under the ticker symbol FMM. The principal business operations of Full Metal Minerals Ltd. include the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of mineral projects, mainly precious metal resources located in British Columbia, Canada.

The mineral explorer has signed an option agreement with fellow miner GSP Resources Corp. regarding the Olivine Mountain Property. Pursuant to the agreement, Full Metal holds an option to own a 60 per cent stake in the project while the remainder 40 per cent will be retained by GSP Resources.

The Olivine Mountain Project is situated some 25 kilometers west of Princeton and nearly eight kilometers west of Coalmont, in southern British Columbia. The project comprises 29 adjacent mineral titles online (MTO) encompassing a total land package of 3,022 hectares in the Similkameen Mining Division.

The project is accessible via Coalmont Road and Blakeburn forestry service road leading to the property. The exploration company is planning to start its pre-exploration programs, including geochemical sample testing and geological mapping activities, which will help it to target and plan future drillings at the Olivine Mountain site.

In addition to the Olivine Mountain Project, the company is looking for mining opportunities and reviewing quality mineral properties ranging from early-stage exploration ones to advanced-stage projects.

Contact Information

company address Suite 1500 - 409 Granville Street Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 1T2

company phone604 484-7855

company email[email protected]

Similar Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK