Altus Group Limited, a publicly traded firm, provides cloud-based technology to commercial real estate sector across the globe.
Headquartered in Toronto, Altus Group’s stocks are listed with the symbol ‘AIF’ on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
The company has significant business operations across Europe, Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific.
The Canadian company operates under two business divisions:
• Altus Analytics: Provides cloud-based software solutions under ARGUS brand.
• CRE Consulting: The segment provides valuation, property tax, and cost advisory solutions.
Altus Group provides software solutions for investment management and development under the following brand names:
• ARGUS API: The company provides application programming interface through the brand.
• ARGUS Taliance: It is a cloud-based software that provides modelling and structuring of real estate investment portfolio.
• ARGUS EstateMaster and Developer: It provides development feasibility analysis.
• ARGUS Voyanta: It is a cloud-based data management solution.
• ARGUS Acquire: Provides deal management solution for commercial real estate acquisition.
• ARGUS ValueInsight: It is an end-to-end valuation management platform.
• Integration Solutions: Provides multiple channels to connect ARGUS data and other industry applications.
ARGUS software provides a comprehensive analysis for entire property portfolios or individual assets and reportedly evaluates the impact on returns due to various factors, including changes in operating assumptions.
The software is reportedly being used by real estate professional for over 30 years now. The company claims to serve approximately 7,000 software clients in over 105 countries.
Through its ARGUS University Partnership Program (AUPP), the company provides software solutions and services to over 200 educational institutions across the world.
The Canadian company also provides data analytics services catering to detailed attributions, local market insights, asset level insights, unparalleled data, online tools and reporting, and quarterly meetings for residential development and commercial real estate data solutions.
Altus professional services also include cost management, project management, development management, valuation advisory, strategic advisory and software consultancy service for stages in real estate lifecycle.
The company caters to different sectors such as office, retail, housing, healthcare, land, data centers, education, government and public, hospitality and others.