This is The Stocks in Action show. Lets have a look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• The S&P/ASX200 is up today, gaining 18.60 points or 0.26% to 7047.40 at 10:37 AM AEST. The top performing stocks in this index are SUPER RETAIL GROUP LIMITED up 4.98% and NORTHERN STAR RESOURCES LTD up 4.29%.
• SuncorpMetway Limited (SML), Suncorp Group Limited has announced that all Floating Rate Capital Note that were issued by SML in December 1998 on the Early Redemption Date of 28 July 2021 shall now be redeemed.
• Calidus Resources Limited has been advancing construction at the Warrawoona Gold Project in the Pilbara at a faster rate since clearing of the processing plant area commenced at the end of February.
• Leading software provider Infomedia Limited through its wholly owned subsidiary, IFM Americas Inc., has entered into an agreement to acquire SimplePart, a USbased ecommerce platform. As per the agreement, the purchase price comprises of upfront consideration of USD24.5 million, plus an earnout of up to USD20.5 million over three years.
• Mobecom Limited announced on Tuesday it has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 100% of Neat Tickets Pty Ltd, a business trading at Neat Ideas for AUD 2,040,000 plus up to 1,500,000 shares in MBM.
• Kangaroo Island Plantation finds new takeover offer, shares watchful Samuel Terry Asset management has given an unconditional, onmarket takeover offer to Kangaroo Island Plantation Timbers Ltd.