This is The Penny Picks show, where we take you through the trending hot penny stocks that are worth your attention today. But before I share the updates on Five penny stocks that are charging higher today, lets have a look at the over market updates.
• PGC announced it has successfully renegotiated its banking facilities have been with NAB.
• Talisman Mining Limited share price has skyrocketed by 19.3% to AU$0.185 in today’s session.
• Prospech Limited share price has shot up by 19.2% to AU$0.155, clocking a volume of 3.2 million shares.
• Paragon Care Limited share price is trading at AU$0.25, up by 19% in today’s session. The stock has also clocked a volume of over 1.1 million shares, which is the highest in the las two months.
• Magnetite Mines announced that it had received binding commitments from sophisticated and institutional investors to raise up to AU$7 million (before costs) via a placement.
• Global Lithium Resources Limited share price has risen by 15.6% to AU$0.37 in the anticipation of some robust performance updates from the company. A total of 2.2 million shares have changed hands today.