The shows gives insights into early-morning Australian share market performance, major newsmakers and potential driving factors of the day's trade. Watch The Early Trades on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• US investors traded on a cautious note as they awaited the Fed's policy statement.
• Concerns over fast-spreading Delta variant negatively impacting the global economic recovery have continued to thwart global investors.
• Bitcoin held below $40,000 after Amazon.com Inc. pushed back against speculation it will accept the token for payments this year.
• The most-traded coke for September delivery on China's Dalian Commodity Exchange ended up 1.2 per cent . • Life360 soared on clocking a record annualized monthly revenue of US$100 million for the June quarter.
• Cashrewards rose despite reporting annual operating loss of AU$15 million. The cash on hand at the end of the same period stood at AU$26.1 million on the back of a AU$50.5 capital raising.