NTM Gold (ASX:NTM) merges with Dacian (ASX:DCN) to unlock Shareholder Value

  • November 16, 2020 02:42 PM AEDT
  • Team Kalkine
    Team Kalkine
    admin Team Kalkine
    16956 Posts

    Team Kalkine comprises of experts who understand various markets nuances and are enthusiastic and passionate to provide best possible offerings in the form of insights and stories. The team has rich experience of working across different markets with...

In a major development, NTM Gold Limited (ASX:NTM) and Dacian Gold Limited (ASX:DCN) have agreed to a merger through an NTM Scheme of Arrangement under which Dacian shall acquire complete shares in NTM. In return of every 2.7 NTM shares held at the Scheme Record Date, NTM shareholders shall receive 1 Dacian share and shall hold around 31.6% of the Merged Group, remaining approximately 68.4% to be held by Dacian shareholders.

The merger is expected to unleash the development potential of the Redcliffe Gold Project through regional consolidation, leveraging operational expertise, and processing infrastructure of Dacian. Moreover, the transaction offers NTM financial, processing, and operating strength and the opportunity to deliver NTM shareholders immediate exposure to gold production.

The Merged Group is expected to have:

  • Extremely prospective land holding of around 1,300km2 in the Leonora-Laverton District.
  • Substantial organic growth pipeline of advanced exploration targets and Mineral Resource growth opportunities.
  • Robust cash flows backing discovery and definition of prospective upcoming production sources.
  • NTM’s exploration personnel shall offer a continuous and broad knowledge base on the Redcliffe Gold Project.

At AEDT 11:16 AM, NTM share price was up by 42.045% and quoted at $0.125.

 

 


Disclaimer
The website https://kalkinemedia.com/au is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. (Kalkine Media) A.C.N. 629 651 672. The principal purpose of the content on this website is to provide factual information only and does not contain or imply any recommendation or opinion intended to influence your financial decisions and must not be relied upon by you as such. Some of the content on this website may be sponsored/non-sponsored, as applicable, but is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) or engage in any investment activity under discussion. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice through this platform. In providing you with the content on this website, we have not considered your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should make your own enquiries and obtain your own independent advice prior to making any financial decisions.
Some of the images that may be used on this website are copyright to their respective owner(s). Kalkine Media does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this website unless stated otherwise. The images that may be used on this website are taken from various sources on the web and are believed to be in public domain. We have used reasonable efforts to accredit the source (public domain/CC0 status) to where it was found and indicated it below the image. The information provided on the website is in good faith, however Kalkine Media does not make any representation or warranty regarding the content, accuracy, or use of the content on the website.

 

   
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK