Perth-based Lithium Australia NL (ASX: LIT), engaged in extraction, acquiring, recovering and developing of lithium deposits, has announced an its March Quarterly 2020 business activities update with some key highlights including:
- 90% interest acquired in Envirostream Australia Pty Ltd.
- Second shipment of mixed metal dust (MMD) concentrate shipped under Envirostream’s offtake deal with SungEel HiTech Co. Ltd.
- Three Company patent applications published by the World Intellectual Property Organisation.
- Receipt of ‘Certificate of Grant’ from IP Australia for LIT’s first-generation LieNA® patent.
- MoU signed between LIT’s subsidiary VSPC Ltd and Beijing Saideli Technology Incorporated Company Ltd for commercialisation of VSPC cathode material.