Perth-based Lithium Australia NL (ASX: LIT), engaged in extraction, acquiring, recovering and developing of lithium deposits, has announced an its March Quarterly 2020 business activities update with some key highlights including:
- 90% interest acquired in Envirostream Australia Pty Ltd.
- Second shipment of mixed metal dust (MMD) concentrate shipped under Envirostream’s offtake deal with SungEel HiTech Co. Ltd.
- Three Company patent applications published by the World Intellectual Property Organisation.
- Receipt of ‘Certificate of Grant’ from IP Australia for LIT’s first-generation LieNA® patent.
- MoU signed between LIT’s subsidiary VSPC Ltd and Beijing Saideli Technology Incorporated Company Ltd for commercialisation of VSPC cathode material.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.