McMillan Shakespeare Limited (ASX: MMS) completes $80 million Off-Market Buy-Back.
- The size of the buy-back stood at $80,016,442.62.
- The market price at which company stood at $15.9742 and MMS completed the buy-back at $$13.74, which represented a 14 per cent discount.
- The company accepted a priority allocation of 365 Shares from each successful shareholder; the balance of tendered Shares have been scaled back by 40.89%.
- If as a result of the Priority Allocation and the scale back percentage a shareholder would be left with a parcel of 145 shares or less (Small Residual Holding), these Shares will also be bought back.
- MMS has requested a Class Ruling from the Australian Tax Office (ATO) in relation to the tax implications of the Buy-Back.
Specially made for income-hungry investors, Invest in growing Franked Dividends an opportunity that should not be missed.
Cannabis companies that sell both medicinal weed and recreational pot. Marijuana stocks to look at. Marijuana mergers and acquisitions. Dispensary data analytics. Upcoming marijuana IPO’s
Those phrases have become increasingly common as marijuana legalization spreads.
Global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow 230% to $32 billion in 2020 as compared to $9.5 in 2017, according to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics. As of June 29, 2018 the United States Marijuana Index, despite a lot of uncertainty around regulations, has over the past 1 year gained 71.49%, as compared to about 12% gain seen by the S&P 500.
Click here for your FREE Report