BCE Inc is a leading media and communication services provider domiciled in Canada.
The Canadian company provides wireless and fiber networks and media services across Canada and the United States. Its services include:
• LTE Advanced
• Fibe Internet and TV
• Wireless internet connection
• Cloud and data hosting
• IP voice and collaboration
• Internet of Things (IoT)
The clientele base of the media and communication firm includes individuals, private businesses, and government institutions.
In addition, it claims to be a significant content creator in Canada for sports and entertainment programs, radio news, and television news. The Canadian company also engages in producing television series and films.
BCE Inc operates and manages some renowned media brands in Canada, including Noovo and iHeartRadio, CTV, V, TSN, RDS, and Crave.
BCE Inc operates through the following subsidiaries and provides diversified entertainment and communication services:
• Bell: A broadband service provider for television, internet, smart home, and other related services.
• Bell Aliant: It provides internet connections, television, and phone networks for houses or residencies.
• Bell Media: The firm is engaged in the content section through Bell Media. It engages in television and radio programs, digital media, advertising, etc.
• Bell MTS: It provides communication services for both residential and business customers.
• Lucky Mobile: It is a wireless low-cost, pre-paid application for managing accounts, international calling, and other related services.
• Northwestel: The firm invests in the communication infrastructure of Canada through the segment.
• The Source: It is one of the leading tech retailers in Canada.
• Virgin Mobile: It offers both pre-paid and post-paid wireless communication services.
The communication firm was originally incorporated in 1970. However, in 1983, it became the parent company of Bell Canada.
The Quebec-based company is listed for trading on the world’s leading stock exchanges, including:
• New York Stock Exchange: BCE
• Toronto Stock Exchange: BCE
It is also among the top 60 companies listed on TSX in the S&P’s market index, known as S&P/TSX 60 components.