- Morgan Sindall Group Plc (MGNS) has announced an update on current trading and the outlook for the 2019 financial year.
- The company reported that it is on track to deliver a full-year performance which is somewhat higher than the Board's expectations at the time of the half-year results.
- As at 30 September 2019, the total secured workload for the Group was up 10 per cent to £7.3 billion, from the year-end position; however, it was down by 2 per cent from the half-year.
- The Group's cash position continued to be strong, and the average daily net cash for the year is expected to be in excess of £100 million as compared to £99 million for FY 2018.
- On 6th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:00 AM, MGNS shares were trading at GBX 1,323.50, up by 23.50 points or 1.81 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.