- The company’s total sales were up 13.5 per cent as compared to a growth of 7.2 per cent in 2018
- Company-managed shop like-for-like sales improved by 9.2 per cent as against the 2.9 per cent growth in 2018.
- The company opened 138 new shops opened in the year, while there were 41 closures
- The company was having 2,050 shops trading as of 28 December 2019.
- The full year underlying profit before tax of the company is expected to be slightly higher than its earlier estimates.
- On 8th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, GRG shares were trading at GBX 2,396.00, down by 6.00 points or 0.25% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.