Bezant Resources Plc (LON:BZT)

Mining

Bezant Resources Plc is a UK-based exploration and development company. It was founded in the year 1994, and its headquarters are situated in London, United Kingdom. The main focus of the company is on copper gold projects in Argentina, Namibia, Zambia, and the Philippines at present. Additionally, it has a manganese project in Botswana. The company is listed and traded on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE AIM All-Share index. It complies with the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.

The goal of the company is to provide a new generation of mines which are socially and economically sustainable. The company’s portfolio of assets includes the Kalengwa project in Zambia, the Hope Copper-Gold project in Namibia, the Eureka project in Argentina, and the Mankayan project in the Philippines. On 4 October 2019, 80% of the company’s interest in the Mankayan project was sold, retaining the remaining 20%.  30% interest in the Kalengwa project, focusing on the high-grade Kalengwa open pit copper mine, was acquired by the company in April 2020. The Kalengwa mine produced 1.9 million tonnes of ore at an average grade of 9.4% copper with over 25% of the ore mined exceeding 20% copper during its lifetime. Later in June 2020, the company got into a binding agreement to conditionally acquire 100% of Virgo Resources Ltd and its interests in the Hope Copper-Gold Project, which have a combined Mineral Resource of 10.2Mt @1.9% Cu and 0.3g/t Au at a 0.7% Cu cut-off, according to the JORC Code (2012).

Bezant Resources Plc has a well-defined framework of corporate governance in place, which is based on the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA) Corporate Governance Code. Its board has set up separate committees for audit and remuneration. It has an ethical code of conduct for running its business operations and promotes a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability. Apart from fulfilling all its corporate responsibilities, the company also fulfils its environmental and social responsibilities and complies with international best practices and guidelines to create a sustainable business.

It aims to minimize the impact of its business activities on the environment and create long-term value for the business as well as the wider community. It gives key priority to conduct is production and exploration activities in a safe and eco-friendly manner.

Contact Information

company address ezant Resources PLC Fl 6, Quadrant HSE, 4 Thomas More Square LONDON E1W 1YW United Kingdom GBR

company phone+61 894815681

company websitehttps://www.bezantresources.com/

Similar Companies