Tudor Gold Corp (TSXV:TUD)

Mining

Tudor Gold Corp (TSXV: TUD) explores and develops precious metals and base metals in Canada.

The exploration company owns and operates three mineral properties in the British Columbia’s Golden Triangle Area. The region is known for hosting several in-production and past-producing mines and prospective deposits.

Tudor’s flagship project is the Treaty Creek Project. The 17,913 hectare-property is located in Golden Triangle Area in northwestern British Columbia.

The company claims that initial resource estimates include measures and indicated mineralization of approximately 19.4 million ounces of 0.74 g/t of gold equivalent (AuEq).

Tudor Gold has 60 percent stake in the project. In addition, two publicly listed companies, Teuton Resources Corp and American Creek Resources Ltd, each hold the remaining 40 per cent interest in the production decisions.

In the property’s southwest border lies Seabridge Gold Inc’s KSM property, while Pretium Resources Inc’s flagship project lies to the southeast.

The company has 100 per cent ownership interest in the Crown Project. The project is spread in 16,307 hectares and is located to the south of KSM property and the gold-producing Valley of the Kings mine.

The property consists of several known mineral occurrences, namely Mackie East, Mackie West, Fairweather, High North, Delta and Orion. These targets consist of high-grade gold and silver veinlets and sulfide fracture fillings.

The mineral exploration company also owns the 650-hectare Electrum project. In addition, it has interest in other projects in the resource-rich area.

The Eskay North Project, 100 percent owned by Tudor Gold, is located roughly two kilometers north of the Eskay Creek mine portal in the Unuk River valley. The mines have reportedly produced over 100 tones of gold since 1995.

In May 2021, Tudor Gold Corp commenced the Phase I exploration program at the Treaty Creek property. In total, six drills will be used for the deposit delineation and exploration program, the company claims.

Contact Information

company address 837 West Hastings Street Suite 205 Vancouver, BC V6C 3N6 Canada

company phone604 559 8092

company email[email protected]

company websitehttps://tudor-gold.com/

Similar Companies

Load More
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK