Gold Reserve Inc. (TSXV:GRZ)


Gold Reserve Inc. is a mining company involved in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious and base metal properties.
Founded in the year 1998, Gold Reserves has been incorporated under the Canadian law pursuant to Yukon Territory. The company is said to have succeeded Gold Reserve Corporation, which was created in 1956 and was headquartered in Spokane, Washington, in the US.
The company worked and invested roughly US$ 300 million on the Brisas Property, a gold-copper project in Bolivar State, Venezuela.
Gold Reserve trades on the TSXV under the name GRZ.
Gold Reserve Inc., indirectly through Gold Reserve Corporation, acquired a 100 percent ownership stake in the LMS Gold Project from Raven Gold Inc., a subsidiary company of Corvus Gold Inc.
The LMS Project is located 12 miles north of Delta and ninety miles southeast to Fairbanks along with the Goodpaster Mining District in Alaska. The project comprises 36 mineral claims spread over a total area of nearly nine square miles.
The project is also said to have proper infrastructure, along with road network, winter trail, onsite helicopter access and the Tanana River.
The LMS property consists of mineralized breccia and superimposed veins in mid graphite zones with schist and gneiss veins. Gold Reserve is planning to expand the exploration and drilling operation at the project site.
The gold explorer signed a contract with the Venezuela Government regarding the incorporation and administration of a new entity named Siembra Minera to explore and develop the gold-copper-silver project in southeast Bolivar State. A majority stake of the company, i.e., 55 percent is owned by the government, and the remaining 45 percent stake is held by Gold Reserve Inc.

Broker Recommendation

Contact Information

company address 999 W. Riverside Ave., Suite 401, Spokane, WA 99201

company phone(509) 623-1500

company email[email protected]

company website

Similar Companies

Top TSX Listed Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK