"GoldMining Inc develops and acquires mineral exploration projects in Brazil, United States, Canada, Colombia, and Peru.
The company’s main projects include:
- Titiribi: Located in Colombia, it is wholly owned by GoldMining.
- Whistler: It is US-based property with 100 per cent ownership interest.
- Yellowknife: The 12,239-hectare project is located in Canada.
- La Mina: It is a Colombia-based mine covering an area of approximately 3,208 hectares.
- Crucero: It is 100 per cent owned by GoldMining and covers an area of 4,660 hectares in Peru.
- Almaden: It is another US-based gold project.
- Cachoeira, Surubim and Batistao: The mines are located in Brazil, where GoldMining has a total ownership stake.
- Boa Vista: The company has an 84 per cent claim in this Brazilian mining property.
- Montes Aureos: The 2000-hectare project is located in Brazil and reflects 51 per cent interest by GoldMining.
Trinta is an early-stage exploration project located two kilometers east of Montes Aureos in Brazil's Guripi greenstone belt. It hosts several gold mineralization zones in sheared granitic rocks.
The company has a 51 per cent stake in the property, which reflects stabilized infrastructure with access to the paved highway, water supply and electrical power grid.
The Montes Aureos mines, located in Brazil, hosts high-grade gold deposits.
The property is spread in 2000 hectares and consists of orogenic gold deposits with ten drilling holes. It is operated through a stable infrastructure with paved highway, electrical grid, and water supply, the company claims.
Boa Vista mines, located in Brazil’s Para State, reflects early-stage gold prospects. In addition, another Brazilian property, Surubim, is a gold mineralization project located 65 kilometers southwest of an advanced-stage Sao Jorge project. It comprises several gold mineralization targets with granitic rock formations.
Sao Jorge project is a near-surface gold mineralization project that hosts orogenic deposits. The mining method comprises gravity CIL processing and open-pit extraction, the company claims. The exploration is carried with 145 drilling holes."