The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
Now let us look at five penny stocks under the investors’ radar for the month of July.
• Red Sky Energy is grabbing the headlines in the penny space. They are an ASX listed oil and gas exploration and development company. Red Sky shares have delivered a decent Year to date run.
• Next in the list is Connected IO - the developer of wireless hardware technologies for the Machine to Machine market. Notably, their shares have delivered a Year to date growth of 25 per cent.
• Moving on, let us zoom our lens on Mindax - they are involved in iron, gold, and uranium exploration. Mindax shares have delivered a Year to date growth of 75 per cent.
• Emerging lithium mining company Sayona Mining shares have grown 9.2 times since the beginning of the year.
• Renascor Resources is engaged in discovering and developing graphite, copper, gold, uranium, and other mineral assets.