The shows gives insights into early-morning Australian share market performance, major newsmakers and potential driving factors of the day's trade. Watch The Early Trades on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• The Australian share market opened lower. US stocks tumbled due to the global surge in coronavirus cases, pushing away investors from the risky assets.
• The bottom performing stocks in this index were real estate player Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and banking and financial brand Virgin Money.
• The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group slid post announcing a $1.5 billion buyback.
• Shares of Private hospital operator Ramsay Healthcare dipped post Spire acquisition rejection.
• Plumbing parts group Reliance Worldwide rose on $37 million acquisition of copper-based alloy producer LCL Limited.