- Pureprofile books revenue of AU$10.6 million for the Dec quarter.
- The scrip closed over 17% higher on Wednesday.
- EBIDTA stood at AU$1.4 million, up 82% on pcp.
The shares of ASX-listed profile marketing and insights technology company Pureprofile Limited (ASX:PPL) have closed over 17% higher after the company announced its Q2 results for FY22.
- The company has achieved revenue of AU$10.6 million, up 31% on pcp, highlighting sustained growth in revenue for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- On the other hand, EBIDTA stood at AU$1.4 million, up 82% on pcp, supported by solid growth across all products and services.
- An EBITDA improvement of 53%, revenue increase of 44% and a solid SaaS platform revenue performance was up 339% on pcp.
- The normalised EBITDA also grew by 147% on pcp.
- Apart from this, PPL also maintained a solid cash position at AU$4.7 million.
- PPL generated AU$3 million revenue from 137 new clients achieved in the past 12 months outside Australia, totalling the new client revenue at AU$898k in Q2FY22.
The company is focused on worldwide expansion of its business, obtaining new clients in the new markets. After achieving record revenue and EBITDA for the last quarter, PPL expects the same enthusiasm for the rest of the year.