Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA) has released its 1HFY2020 results for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- Statutory NPAT was $6,161 million, up 34% which includes $1,688 million from the gain on sale of CFSGAM.
- Cash NPAT declined by 4.3% to $4,477 million.
- Operating income during the period was 12,416 million and it remained flat on 1H FY2019.
- Operating expenditure increased by 2.6% to $5,429 million.
- Deposit funding was 71%, increased by 2%.
- Declared an interim dividend of $2.
At AEDT 12:56 PM, CBA shares are trading at $87.620, up 3.423% from its previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.