Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX: CBA) has released its 1HFY2020 results for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- Statutory NPAT was $6,161 million, up 34% which includes $1,688 million from the gain on sale of CFSGAM.
- Cash NPAT declined by 4.3% to $4,477 million.
- Operating income during the period was 12,416 million and it remained flat on 1H FY2019.
- Operating expenditure increased by 2.6% to $5,429 million.
- Deposit funding was 71%, increased by 2%.
- Declared an interim dividend of $2.
At AEDT 12:56 PM, CBA shares are trading at $87.620, up 3.423% from its previous close.