- Vertu Motors Plc (VTU) has come up with its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 31 August 2019.
- The company reported a growth of 5.6 per cent in its total revenues to £1.6 billion, on a like-for-like basis the growth was of 2.3 per cent.
- The operating profit improved to £20.3 million in the reported period from £18.6 million in the H1FY19.
- The adjusted profit before tax of the company was lower at £17.1 million as compared to £18.1 million reported in H1 FY19.
- On 9th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, VTU shares were trading at GBX 32.55, up by 0.48 points or 2.23% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.