- Verseon Corporation (VERS) has announced its interim results for the six months ended June 30, 2019.
- Company’s total assets on the balance sheet at the end of the reporting period stood at US$57.6 million, compared to US$56.4 million as of December 31, 2018.
- Company’s research and development (R&D) expenses declined to US$6.5 million for the six months ended June 30, 2019 as compared to US$7.0 million for the six months ended June 30, 2018.
- On the operational front, company’s oral drug candidates continue to show good potency and pharmacokinetics in preclinical testing.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, VERS shares were trading at GBX 9.62, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.