- The company has commenced a strategic review of its businesses in Thailand and Malaysia
- The possibility of sale of these businesses exists
- The review is still at an early stage
- There can be no assurances of any transaction materializing on this issue
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of Tesco Plc was trading at GBX 243 at GMT 10:26 AM, up 10.7 points or 4.61% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.