- For the full year 2019, revenue grew by 5.5% to $503 million
- Adjusted operating profit is expected in the range of $91 million -$93 million, up from $77.1 million in 2018
- The company benefited from the strong growth of Networks & Security Operating segment
- There was strong order growth in the company’s Lifecycle Service Assurance solutions in 4QFY19
- On 13th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 10:59 AM, SPT shares were trading at GBX 238, up by 33.50 points or 16.38 % against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.