- The online women’s fashion brand released trading update for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company is looking forward to report revenue of £2.82 million in H1 FY2020, improving by 53 per cent as compared to H1 FY2019.
- The company is receiving repeat orders, returns rate has come down to 49 per cent in H1 FY20 from 52 per cent in the prior year.
- The company is expected to announce its interim results by 27th November 2019.
- On 28th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 10:09 AM, SOS shares were trading at GBX 19.80, up by 23.75% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.