- SCISYS Group Plc (AIM: SSY) has announced the results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenue stood at £29.4 million for the period as compared to £28.7 million for the same period in 2018.
- The adjusted operating profit was more than halved to £1.2 million as compared to £2.5 million in H1 FY18.
- At the end of the reporting period, the Group had bank deposits of £6.0 million as compared to £9.4 million in H1 FY18.
- On 19th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, SSY shares were trading at GBX 250.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.