- Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Ltd (LON: SREI) has released its unaudited half-year results for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The Net Asset Value (NAV) declined by 0.6 per cent to £354.3 million or 68.3 pps as on 30 September 2019 £356.4 million as on 31 March 2019.
- The NAV total return, including dividends paid, was of 0.5 per cent as compared to 3.0 per cent as of 30 September 2018.
- The company reported profit of £4.6 million for the six months as compared to £10.6 million for the period ended 30 September 2018, reflecting lower valuation gains on investment properties.
- There was Adjusted EPRA earnings of £6.7 million as compared to £7.1 million for the period ended 30 September 2018.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.