- Sabien Technology Group Plc (SNT) has reported its final results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s sales for the year stood at £1.38 million as compared to £0.59 million in FY18.
- The company posted a profit before tax of £0.18 million, while it was a loss of £0.85 million in the previous year.
- The company’s net cash balance as at 30 June 2019 was £0.74 million, and its overseas sales were of £0.131 million during the year.
- On 27th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13:13 PM, SNT shares were trading at GBX 0.1684, up by 0.007 points or 3.77 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.