- Rockhopper Exploration Plc (AIM: RKH), has come up with strong half-year results for the six months to 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenue was reported at US$4.8 million, while the operating costs stood at US$2.2 million.
- The continued management of G&A costs was at US$2.4 million, which is down over 35% in the last 3 years.
- The company’s net working interest production averaged at 1.2 kboepd.
- On 18th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, RKH shares were trading at GBX 19.62, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.