- PipeHawk Plc (PIP) has released its final results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported a turnover increase of 39.6 per cent for the year to £6.7 million as compared to £4.8 million for 2018.
- The group posted an operating profit of £57,000 in the year, while it was a loss of £408,000 in 2018.
- The profit after taxation was of £312,000 for the reported year as compared to £151,000 loss in 2018.
- On 23rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:01 AM, PIP shares were trading at GBX 4.75, up by 0.65 points or 15.85% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.