- Oriole Resources Plc (ORR) has released an update on its Turkish investments.
- The company has made significant progress operationally. The year to date cashflows exceeded the Company's G&A for Turkey during the same period.
- The company has received income of two million Turkish lira or around US$341,000 from success-based payments and through consultancy fees in the year to date period.
- During 2019, at the Șehitler project, the sale of bentonite stockpiles delivered around US$26,000.
- On 29th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 09:04 AM, ORR shares were trading at GBX 0.33, up by 0.02 points or 6.45 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.