- Mosman Oil and Gas Limited (MSMN) has released its final results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- In the 2019 financial year, the net production attributable to the company was 18,216 boe, almost an increase of 75 per cent as compared to 10,367 boe in 2018.
- In the year to 30 June 2019, the company made a loss of $1,208,836 as compared to the loss of $4,102,231 in 2018.
- The company made a gross profit of $285,095 during the year as compared to $234,430 in 2018, in reflection to its working interest share of production income after production costs and after royalty payments.
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:20 AM, MSMN shares were trading at GBX 0.24, up by 0.01 points or 4.35 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.