- For the period from 1 July to 31 October 2019, Aerospace division has achieved a 5% sales growth.
- Automotive segment has generated a higher profit and margin for the period
- Automotive sales declined by 5% year over year
- Nortek Air & Security has witnessed improving results with modest sales growth over corresponding period of prior year.
- On 19th November 2019, MRO shares were trading at GBX 226.90 at GMT 08:26 AM, up 4.50 points or 2.02% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.