- Keystone Law Group Plc (KEYS) has reported its interim results for the six-month period ended 31 July 2019.
- The company has reported strong 15.3 per cent growth in revenue for the H1 FY20 to £23.0 million as compared to £19.9 million reported in H1 FY19.
- The adjusted PBT of the company witnessed an increase of 15.4 per cent to £2.7 million in the reported period as compared to £2.3 million in H1-2019.
- On the operational front, the company’s number of qualified new applicants rose by 7.5 per cent to 114 as compared to 106 in H1-2019.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, KEYS shares were trading at GBX 535.00, up by 10.00 points or 1.91% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.