- IXICO Plc (IXI) has released its trading update for the year ended 30 September 2019.
- The company is expecting its first full year of positive EBITDA since listing.
- Revenue increased year-on-year by 40 per cent to £7.6 million as compared to £5.4 million of 2018.
- The company’s net cash as at 30 September 2019 stood at £7.3 million as compared to £7.9 million for 2018.
- On 15th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:40 AM, IXI shares were trading at GBX 56.50, up by 1.50 points or 2.73% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.