- INTOSOL Holdings Plc (INTO) has released its interim results for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- The company reported revenue of €3.29 million for the 6 months ended 31 Jul 2019 as compared to €3.59 million for 6 months ended 31 Jul 2018.
- Gross profit of the company for the reported period improved to €0.94 million as compared to €0.68 million for the same period last year.
- The first half of the financial year had only two months in the high season (February and March), despite this and general stagnation in the tourism markets the company had a profitable outcome for the period.
- On 31st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:33 AM, INTO shares were trading at GBX 22.50, down by 1.50 points or 6.25 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.