- InnovaDerma Plc (IDP) has announced its audited results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The revenues of the company were up by 21 per cent to £12.9 million as compared to £10.7 million reported in FY18.
- The company’s gross profit surged by 32.8 per cent to £8.1 million as compared to £6.1 million in FY18.
- On the operational front, the company’s DTC customer base grew strongly, bringing a record number of orders in H2 2019 with the revenue increase of 22 per cent on the previous year.
- On 24th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13:13 PM, IDP shares were trading at GBX 84.50, up by 7.50 points or 9.74 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.