- Image Scan Holdings Plc (IGE) has come up with a pre-close trading update ahead of its results for the year ended 30 September 2019.
- The company reported Sales of £2.4 million at a gross margin of 54 per cent as compared to £3.5 million at a gross margin of 48 per cent in 2018.
- The unaudited trading loss before tax was of around £370k as compared to a profit of £49k in 2018.
- The company’s total order bookings were substantially higher at £3.9 million as compared to £2.5 million in 2018.
- On 21st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, IGE shares were trading at GBX 0.80, down by 0.30 points or 27.27% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.