- Revenues grew by 12% year over year to £7 million
- Adjusted profit before taxation went up 14% to £8 million
- Statutory earnings per share went up 14% to 22.40 pence
- Net debt increased to £4 million as on 30 September 2019 compared to £194.6 million as on 30 September 2018.
- On 19th November 2019, HLMA shares were trading at GBX 2,090 at GMT 09:14 AM, up 191.50 points or 10.09% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.