Ground Rents Income Fund Plc (LON: GRIO) has informed about a loan refinancing.
- The company has reported that it has refinanced its existing £19.5 million loan with Santander UK plc.
- As per the terms of the loan refinancing, a new five-year, £25 million facility with Santander UK plc was agreed.
- The loan comprises a £12.5 million term loan and a £12.5 million RCF (Revolving Credit Facility).
- Loan term has been extended from its current maturity of November 2021 to January 2025 and is at a margin of 1.85 per cent per annum above 3-month LIBOR, lower by 45 basis points compared to the current margin of 2.30 per cent.
- On 10th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, GRIO shares were trading at GBX 92.25, unchanged against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.