- Dillistone Group Plc (DSG) has reported its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported recurring revenue of £3.5 million during the period as compared to £3.6 million in H1 FY18.
- The operating loss before acquisition and reorganisation related items stood at £0.044 million as compared to a profit of £0.17 million in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- The cash balances of the company as at 30 June 2019 was of £0.769 million as compared to £1.065 million as at 30 June 2018.
- On 27th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 09:27 AM, DSG shares were trading at GBX 25.50, down by 0.50 points or 1.92% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.