- Baskerville Capital Plc (BASK) has released its audited financial results for the period ended 30 June 2019.
- For the year the company reported a loss of £100,252 as compared to £168,934 in 2018.
- Loss per share for the year was 0.21p as compared to 0.5p in the previous year.
- At the year-end, the company held cash reserves of £1.5million with no debt financing, as compared to £1.6 million in 2018.
- On 24th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:46 PM, BASK shares were trading at GBX 3.50, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.