- The company has announced in July 2019 that it is in advanced stage of negotiations with dragon Capital Investments Ltd (DCI) in relation to the sale of two of its shopping and entertainment centres in Ukraine
- The company wants to optimize the operations of each property within its portfolio of Kyiv.
- The management team of Arricano has developed upgraded strategies for the Sun Gallery and City Mall SECs,
- As a result, the negotiations with DCI are not proceeding.
- On 8th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:05 AM, ARO shares were trading at USD 0.45, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.