- Argos Resources Ltd (ARG) has announced its interim financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- There was a loss for the six months to 30 June 2019 of $176 thousand while it was a profit of $37 thousand in H1 FY18.
- The administrative expenses were $175 thousand compared to $155 thousand for the same period in 2018.
- The group had a cash reserve of $784 thousand as at 30 June 2019 as compared $788 thousand as on YE 2018.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:12 AM, ARG shares were trading at GBX 2.55, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.