- The company has entered into definitive agreements with a consortium of French and Swedish institutional and HNI’s (High Net Worth Investors).
- The agreement is for raising in aggregate, around USD 1.7million through the issue of unsecured convertible loan notes.
- The convertible loan notes are interest-free, and proceeds from them will be used for working capital purposes.
- The company will be repaying 120% of the aggregate value of the Principal amount, and the repayment date is 12 months after the drawdown date.
- On 31st December 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:05 AM, ARCM shares were trading at GBX 3.25, up by 0.15 points or 4.84% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.